Monday, July 11, 2011

Travelling Riverside Blues: Lester(DL) or Haren?



By Scott We Go


Damn, Minneapolis Maulers dude. Is Jon Lester (all by himself AND on the DL) that much more valuable than Dan Haren, Nelson Cruz AND Tyler Clippard?

Because I'm confused why you would reject my fine offer and accept that one.

[Editor's Note: Here is Minneapolis Mauler's reply]

Trade talks with you seemed like they had come to a stalling point. I don't like or want any part of Nelson Cruz and you wanted a lot more than Drabek, Rizzo, and Walker.

Bottom line: if I'm making offers to you, I'm likely making offers to others, as well. The first manager to come to an agreement will get the deal done.


1 comment:

  1. Other than my own pieces, I think this may be the only article on the whole blog without a comment.

    So here's one.

    ReplyDelete